Friday, October 06, 2017

Manchester Morgue Recommends: Dana Gould - Mr. Funny Man


Just a quick post to recommend the new album from Comedian and fellow horror fiend Dana Gould. In my opinion, he's one of the best out there but I don't think he's too well known. I guess bits about Vincent Price, Son of Sam, The Black Dahlia and a full Morrissey tribute song called Clown Fucker might be considered too weird for more mainstream comedy audiences, but I think the guy is brilliant. I saw him at Goodnight's in Raleigh about 3 years ago and it's one of my favorite shows I've been to.

In addition to his 4 comedy albums he's the creator of Stan Against Evil, he was a producer on The Simpsons for 15 years and if you've watched Seinfeld as much as I have you'll know him as Fragile Frankie Merman.

If you're a stand-up fan and have Spotify or any similar service, check this one out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails